Jewish Weddings

***Rachiemoo***

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Re: ***Rachiemoo***

• RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much, Musicheals!  it is obviously very early on (just got the bfp yesterday), and i'm kind of superstitious, so we aren't sharing the news with family for a while.  i'm excited to at least get to share it with the lovely ladies of the knot / nest / bump :)

this is my 1st and it doesn't even seem real yet but we're thrilled!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    (butting in)

Mazel tov! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    butting in as well.... mazel tov!
  • edited December 2011
    Butting in as well....welcome to Mommyhood! It is THE BEST and THE SCARIEST experience ever! I hope you fall in love with your DH all over again like I do each and every time I see him with our son! I am SOOOOO excited for you!!!!!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • edited December 2011
    Mazal tov Rachel!!
  • RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for the good wishes.
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Danaz1Danaz1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mazel tov!  When are you due?  I am due in Sept.  It is such a wonderful adventure so far. Amazing that our bodies can do this.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards