May 2012 Weddings

Bouquet/Garter Toss Songs...

What songs are you using? I just can't decide, and I have to turn my song lists in to the DJ in just 5 days...

Re: Bouquet/Garter Toss Songs...

• I know this is counter to most Knotties but we aren't having music for it. Our "DJ" (a friend running the PC with the music) is just pausing the music and announcing it.
    Anniversary
  • For the bouquet toss we are having:

Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship

For the Garter Removal we are having:

Can't Get Enough Of Your Love by Barry White

For the Garter Toss we are having:

Right Round by Flo-Rida

Hope this helps!!! Your DJ should be able to help with suggestions as well!! Good luck!

image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For the bouquet toss "Single Ladies" and for the garter toss "Shook You All Night."
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Garter Toss~ How bad do you want it ~Tim McGraw
    Bouquet Toss~Man I feel like a woman~ Shania Twain
  • Garter Toss: Sexyback Justin Timberlake
    Bouquet Toss: Good girls go bad Cobra Star Ship
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • Garter Toss~ How bad do you want it ~Tim McGraw
    Bouquet Toss~Single Ladies~Beyonce
    Anniversary image
  • I am not 100% positive we are doing them but if we do:

Bouquet toss- "Girls just want to have fun" by Cindy Lauper
    Garter Toss- "Milkshake" by Kelis
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bouquet toss Girls just want to have funcindy lauper Garter I'm too sexy right said fred
  • Bouquet toss 'I'm Just Girl" By No Doubt
    Garter Toss (FIs choice) "Hot For Teacher" I dont know who it is by....but I am a teacher so he thought it was perfect. I told whatever he wanted as long as it wasnt crude.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_bouquetgarter-toss-songs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:e27109ca-820e-4af0-93a6-5e8907978be2Post:1a2f6f10-fa9a-4468-ab58-848ea7e844f5">Re:Bouquet/Garter Toss Songs...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bouquet toss Girls just want to have funcindy lauper Garter I'm too sexy right said fred
    Posted by mancila60[/QUOTE]

Love them both! I just might "borrow" these ones
    Originally I wanted single ladies by Beyonce, but that song is sooooo played out right now and kind of expected and for the garter toss we were gonna do "Let's get it on" by Marvin Gaye but that was my parents song..... they're divorced! don't want any awkward moments lol
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • spalkospalko member
    First Comment
    Bouquet Toss: Ladies Night, Kool and the Gang
    Garter Removal/Toss: You Shook Me All Night, AC/DC
    imageVisit The Nest!
  • We are doing Single Ladies for boquet and the Mission Impossible theme song for garter toss.. lol!
  • Bouquet toss: Finding a good man, but Danielle Peck

Garter removal: Legs by ZZ Top

Garter toss: Cherry Pie by Warrant
    imageimage
    Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]
  • bouquet -- Uptown Girl
    garter -- Danger Zone
    *somehow all of our "specials songs" (except mother/father & first dances) are from the 80s -- not sure how that happened but it should be fun! lol.
    Anniversary
  • We're doing Single Ladies by Beyonce for the bouquet toss (seems popular!!) and Womanizer by Britney for the garter toss. I love all of your ideas!
  • We are doing " the way you make me feel" by Michael Jackson for the garter removal "it's raining men" for the boquet toss "And all I do is win" by dj Khaled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards