Tennessee

Memphis area barn wedding

Does anyone know of a barn/farm/rustic reception area near or around memphis?

Re: Memphis area barn wedding

• edited December 2011
    Heartwood Hall out in Piperton TN about 10 minutes outside Collierville. It won't be ready until April but I am having my reception in the barn April 16 and CANNOT wait! Their website is heartwoodhall.com 
  • edited December 2011

Heartwood Hall is absolutely gorgeous!  But it is kindof pricey too if you have a lower budget. 
    Let me know if you find any other venues like this around Memphis!  I can't seem to find many places

• laurenfplaurenfp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heartwood Hall is great! Also, Davies Manor Plantation as well as Hillwood at Davies Plantation look great! I have seen pics of several weddings at Davies Plantattion and HIllwood that have looked good!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_memphis-area-barn-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:d5032c24-146e-4a25-ad30-696a842753faPost:b2d808ff-3098-4e71-b1ea-22c5cd3920aa">Re: Memphis area barn wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Heartwood Hall out in Piperton TN about 10 minutes outside Collierville. It won't be ready until April but I am having my reception in the barn April 16 and CANNOT wait! Their website is heartwoodhall.com 
    Posted by caitlinandluis[/QUOTE]

What is the price range on the Barn? I absolutely have fallen in love with it but don't want to get my hopes up if it's way too pricey. Also, do you have to use their caterer? What are some of the restrictions? I can't wait to see pictures from a wedding there! I'm not getting married until June 12 but I am going to start looking at venues very soon and Heartwood Hall is at the top of my list!
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge-Engagement Ring
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

When I inquired, I was told they charge according to how many guests you are expecting.

Wedding and Reception for 50-100 guests is $4000 plus tax
    Wedding and Reception of 100-200 guests is $6,000 plus tax

Includes the following:

Use of Heartwood Hall Property- we are situated on 25 acres with numerous sites that we think are fantastic for your wedding or reception. 
    1.) The Formal Four Seasons Garden- seats up to 300 and is absolutely beautiful for a garden wedding.

2.) The Barn-is set for restoration to begin within  about two weeks and will be complete by early Spring. It will be rustic yet elegant.

3.) The lake- this makes a stunning spot for your wedding or reception and has a cabin on the lake that dates back to 1820.

4.) The Manor House- makes a wonderful backdrop for your wedding with its wide porches and big columns, it is lovely and the house was built in 1840, which makes it even more special.

White wooden Chairs-we provide a white wooden chair for your ceremony and more formal chair for your reception.

Tables- we provide both round and buffet style

All setup and Take down

White Linens-
    we provide white tablecloths and dinner napkins, if the bride chooses another color, we can help arrange that for her.

Wedding Coordinator- she will be at the rehearsal and the wedding and reception

Valet Parking Attendants

** All food and drink is priced separately
  • edited December 2011
    I have been searching for barn wedding locations myself.  Would love some more suggestions.  Davies Manor Plantation is $1,750 minimum and thats for the hall, and property - you have to bring in your own food, music, drink, etc.  They only provide tables, chairs, lights in the ceiling.  Too expensive for me.

Check the farms in Hernando, MS and Collierville, TN - they have some ok spaces too.
  • try country place near covington/sommerville area,,, its less than 1000k for the rentall,,but not huge place but sooooo nice! Godbless
  • Price has increased to $8,000 for 200 and also they require you to use their catering at $30 per person.  I'm sure it is very beautiful!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_memphis-area-barn-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:d5032c24-146e-4a25-ad30-696a842753faPost:8963b67e-c5d7-47e1-8eef-19cce5dc0ba0">Re: Memphis area barn wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I inquired, I was told they charge according to how many guests you are expecting. Wedding and Reception for 50-100 guests is $4000 plus tax Wedding and Reception of 100-200 guests is $6,000 plus tax Includes the following: Use of Heartwood Hall Property- we are situated on 25 acres with numerous sites that we think are fantastic for your wedding or reception.  1.) The Formal Four Seasons Garden- seats up to 300 and is absolutely beautiful for a garden wedding. 2.) The Barn-is set for restoration to begin within  about two weeks and will be complete by early Spring. It will be rustic yet elegant. 3.) The lake- this makes a stunning spot for your wedding or reception and has a cabin on the lake that dates back to 1820. 4.) The Manor House- makes a wonderful backdrop for your wedding with its wide porches and big columns, it is lovely and the house was built in 1840, which makes it even more special. White wooden Chairs-we provide a white wooden chair for your ceremony and more formal chair for your reception. Tables- we provide both round and buffet style All setup and Take down White Linens- we provide white tablecloths and dinner napkins, if the bride chooses another color, we can help arrange that for her. Wedding Coordinator- she will be at the rehearsal and the wedding and reception Valet Parking Attendants ** All food and drink is priced separately
    Posted by mphasisonme24[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_memphis-area-barn-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:125Discussion:d5032c24-146e-4a25-ad30-696a842753faPost:5f9bacc6-b21b-44fd-a874-0e88fdf42bda">Re: Memphis area barn wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Memphis area barn wedding : What is the price range on the Barn? I absolutely have fallen in love with it but don't want to get my hopes up if it's way too pricey. Also, do you have to use their caterer? What are some of the restrictions? I can't wait to see pictures from a wedding there! I'm not getting married until June 12 but I am going to start looking at venues very soon and Heartwood Hall is at the top of my list!
    Posted by emilyeveknight[/QUOTE]

It's 8,000 for 100-200 people( 6,000 for up to 100) but you get to rent the entire place not just the barn. and for food costs its 30 dollars per person
  • I can't find anything about Country Place.. is that what it's called? Anymore info about it would be amazing! thank you! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_memphis-area-barn-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:d5032c24-146e-4a25-ad30-696a842753faPost:4596b794-8b2c-4ec6-94ba-2a63ac12f355">Re: Memphis area barn wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't find anything about Country Place.. is that what it's called? Anymore info about it would be amazing! thank you! 
    Posted by Jessesays[/QUOTE]

<div>Try this: <a href="http://www.countryplaceretreat.com/page/page/7513917.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.countryplaceretreat.com/page/page/7513917.htm</a></div>
  • You can also check Cedar Hill Farms in Hernando, MS - they just built a chapel and barn venue. 

If anyone has found any new places, please let me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards