California-Los Angeles

Westlake village inn

Anyone have any details to share about this venue either good or bad? Anyone been to a wedding there?

Re: Westlake village inn

• My high school homecoming was held there.  It was about 7 1/2 years ago, but the grounds were beautiful!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Love is friendship on fire!
    2012 Reading Challenge
    Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 52 books.
    hide
  • Hi, we looked at this venue, but chose another instead. When we were there, five weddings were happening all in 1 night. One wedding in each room. The grounds are beautiful, but I was told that they couldn't guarantee that I would not run into another bride or bridal party. Also, I was told that if I was having our toasts and the wedding in the next room was dancing, well we would hear them.... Just something to think about.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was married there a couple years ago.  Beautiful ceremony and fabulous grounds for photos.  We got married on a Sunday (saved tons of money), and I was the only bride there for the day.

Although I don't get the big deal about running  into someone else too - more than one person gets married each day, right??? lol...

The food was really good and it was great that they provided most everything we needed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • check out www.gardensofparadise.com bring own caterer waterfalls and lagoons really beautiful
  • I went to a wedding there once. While there was at least 1 other wedding going on at the same time, I didn't think it disrupted with the one I was at. 
    It is beautiful there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards