Maine
Options

married! (PIP)

Hi girls!  After a fabulous 2 weeks in Maine, we got married last Saturday!  It was an amazing day!  Everything turned out as perfectly as possible.  There were some little mishaps, but they didn't matter a bit. 

We had our ceremony on the Nathaniel Bowditch - a schooner out of Rockland.  It was incredibly amazing.  They did the ceremony, and then lunch and dessert all on a 4 hour sail.  It was so beautiful.  The food was delicious.  The owners (Cathie and Captain Owen) were so amazingly helpful.  Our friends (who traveled to Maine) all had an amazing time doing something so different.  For anyone who is looking for a small, budget friendly wedding venue, it really was perfect!

We then traveled back to Ellsworth for a reception in my sister's back meadow.  The night was so wonderful, and ended with everyone left sitting around a bonfire.  

Now we're home in San Diego, starting our married life together.  My biggest difficulty in planning this wedding was doing it long distance.  I couldn't have done it without you girls answering all my questions.  Thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: married! (PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards