Students

hello all

hi my name is caitlin and i am 22 years old planning my wedding for next june (2013). i just starting to come around these boards and i want to get to know some other brides.

i would love to find brides in michigan if possible
but i'd even like to make friends in general on here :] more heads are better then one.

Thanks, 
Caitlin 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hello all

• Hi! Welcome! If you are looking to find brides in michigan you should try and see if theres a local board for your city/state since there is for most major cities, the rest of these boards everyone is from all over! (I am in canada!)

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Congratulatons on your engagement! I highly suggest 'lurking' around to get great ideas and good, honest advice. Good luck!
  • Hi there. I'm 19 and from Ohio. I am not yet engaged, but that's because I've been in a long distance relationship with my guy since I left for college a year ago. Luckily, he'll be here in 2 weeks and we'll be able to start plans for our future. What type of summer wedding are you going to have?

Kristin
  • Congrats and welcome to the board!  I'm from MI too!
  • edited March 2012
    :] thanks for all of the replies. We are not sure of a theme or anything but I am slowly gathering things together. 

MMRoberts11   what city are you close to? i am trying to find a videographer and am open to any suggestions if you know anyone. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kristy1116 Where is your boyfriend from? We have been in a long distance relationship for 5 and a half years. He is about four hours away in Indiana. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Right now he's in Washington State 2000 miles away. He's leaving to come here in less than 2 days now. Whose moving where after you and your fiance get married?
  • Welcome!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards