Maine

Can't Wait for Maine!!

I have to share my joy with some people who will really understand!

I'm heading back home to Maine this weekend for my Bachelorette party and I'm so excited!! I'm flying in Friday morning and we are going out in the Old Port Friday night. Then I'm doing hair/make-up trials on Saturday and hanging out with all my bridesmaids (we don't get to see each other very often). Then Sunday we're having a Bridal Brunch (instead of a shower...I didn't want one) before flying back.

It's going to be a short trip, but I can't wait to be HOME!!! :)

Re: Can't Wait for Maine!!

• edited December 2011
    Yay, how exciting! 
  • hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very exciting!  I'll be hitting the Old Port on Saturday night for my bachelorette party!

Have a safe trip!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I lived in california for years before moving back to maine.  I loved coming home. There always seemed to be so many trees here! :D

Exciting!!!!  Enjoy your time with your family and friends.  Safe travels!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I hear you ABeautifulMind!! When I first left home, I lived in the Mojave Desert in California for three years and every time I came home, I couldn't get over how green it is! It's easy to take it for granted when you grow up there!!

Although it wasn't as big a contrast when we were living in Ohio.

This is my first time going home since we moved to Florida. We'll see how differently Maine looks this time!!

Have fun at your bachelorette on Saturday hcorrigan!! I'm hoping it doesn't rain all weekend!
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!
    2 more weeks and my mom is coming from Germany and we can finally head up to Maine as well.... I am sharing your excitement!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards