Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Hair extention help!!

SDo i just bought a set of expensive clip ins, but i canoot get the to look right at all!

Re: Hair extention help!!

• What kind of problems are you having?

FWIW, even though I wear extensions all the time, I still had my hair professionally done for my wedding.   There is no way I could have done it by myself.  I can't even put a whole box in by myself but my MUA did.
  • it willo look very thin in spots and super think in others, i dont know if i need to get it cut but its about 3inches too longer than my hair. i dont know if im putting them in wrong.
    Im getting it proffessionlly done for the wedding, but i really want to wear it to my wedding shower
  • If you look on Youtube there are some good tutorials.  It takes alot of practice though to get them in.  I'm still not that good at it!  You might want to take them to a stylist and have them put them in for you and trim them so that they look more natural and blend in better with your own hair.
  • i was wondering if i should get a second set that is inbetween my hair lwngth and the extensions i have now?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards