Canada

Getting Married in Montreal!

Our date is the end of May and we are thinking of a building an event tent on this gorgeous property in Val David.
I also found my dress at Creations Vezina in Ste Dorothe, which I highly recommend, it was a wonderful experience.

Re: Getting Married in Montreal!

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Gazelle,
    I'm also getting married in montreal on sep 2011. I was actually planning on checkin creations vezina for my gown.
    I'm happy for you!!
  • edited December 2011

I found my dress at SB Soirée on Chabanel street, a few streets west of St-Laurent and the service was amazing. I got a great price with alterations included. After 5 dresses and 45 minutes, I found the gown of my dreams!! Good luck!!

• edited December 2011

It is crazy to hear about your wedding location, I am planning my wedding for end of august 2011 and have started to make arrangements to have the ceremony and reception on a lovely property in Val David. What caterers have you been looking at? and what rental supply companies (for the tent, chairs and other party basics)

Happy Planning!

• kwisephotokwisephoto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which venue is/was it in Val David? I'm looking for a gorgeous, rustic Montreal venue with a lot of nature and not too far from the city.
    Thanks!
  • i+ai+a
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married in september at Hilltop Sugarbush in Dunham, QC, in the eastern townships.  It was beautiful location with an amazing view. They do the food and it was so amazing that when we thanked them in our speech, everyone got up and gave them a standing ovation! Here' s a picture of it.

Also, not to toot my own horn, but I started a wedding video company last summer with my now-husband. If any of you are interested in going to our website it is:
    www.eyeheartfilms.ca

Being a bride myself really helped me decide on affordable prices and fun extra features for our clients, like a video booth where your guests can leave messages for you!

Good luck with your weddings!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards