Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Ordaining a family friend!

We have decided that we are going to have a family friend ordained and perform our wedding. I was wondering if anyone else here has done, or is doing this and has any advice one what the best place to get it done is and maybe places to stay away from. I just need to know how to go about it really. I want to make sure I do everything right.

Re: Ordaining a family friend!

• Options
    My fbil and his wife had her sister's partner officiate.  She was ordained through the Universal LIfe Church.  (you can get ordained through their website)  It was really special having someone who knows the couple well performing the ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky-louisville_ordaining-a-family-friend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:608Discussion:ccb328e5-e1ba-489a-ba6e-380834552a92Post:26bb8f78-b6fe-42f3-9e16-6207c846233c">Ordaining a family friend!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have decided that we are going to have a family friend ordained and perform our wedding. I was wondering if anyone else here has done, or is doing this and has any advice one what the best place to get it done is and maybe places to stay away from. I just need to know how to go about it really. I want to make sure I do everything right.
    Posted by crazygirl4134[/QUOTE]

Ok then! That is where I had our family memeber ordained, but I wanted to make sure it would be taken in KY. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards