Nevada-Las Vegas

wedding hair

Im still debating hair styles. I have very thin and fine hair but am adding extensions. Anyway, Im torn between an updo or wearing it down in long loose curls. My issue us the weather. My wedding is June 23rd at 7pm. Do you think having it down will be too hot?

Re: wedding hair

• It will pretty much be a blazing inferno. I'm July 5th, and as much as I want my long hair I know I'll regret it
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am July 4th, I am planning my hair down and its at 1:30.... Hope I don't regret it, lol!!

• Are you ladies having indoor or outdoor ceremonies?
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedding-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:30dfeb48-0b19-4628-9b35-45e3ff876806Post:a1b61deb-b61b-4da7-b82c-500c53ba479f">wedding hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im still debating hair styles. I have very thin and fine hair but am adding extensions. Anyway, Im torn between an updo or wearing it down in long loose curls. My issue us the weather. My wedding is June 23rd at 7pm. Do you think having it down will be too hot?
    Posted by renjon7798[/QUOTE]

Mine is the same day at 6:30. I'm concerned about the heat as well so I will do a soft bun
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedding-hair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:30dfeb48-0b19-4628-9b35-45e3ff876806Post:94fb811d-7e6c-4737-ab59-ef634db47dc9">Re:wedding hair</a>:
    [QUOTE]indoor
    Posted by renjon7798[/QUOTE]

If indoor you will probably have ac. For photos, and strip tour that may be another story
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine is June 28th outdoors at 5:30. I have no idea what I was thinking! I hate having my hair up because it gives me a headache so I will be wearing my down. The ceremony is only a half hour and there should be shade so I'm just gonna suck it up and deal with it. Or pass out from heat stroke. But at least I'll be married!
    image 100Made the cut!
    image 63 Are ready to party in Vegas!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 7 me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am still torn, and my wedding is in just a few days!  I am either doing half-up or a loose updo.  I am concerned about the heat and the fact that we are doing a strip tour before the ceremony.  Thank goodness I have a trial.
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • What kind of extensions are you getting?  Clip-in's or are you getting the full treatment?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm putting my hair up, mainly because of the style of the back of my dress (pics in bio).  However, I always tend to play with my hair when it's down, and I just don't want to think about it that day.
  • Sorry for posting on here but it seemed relevant to my question. I am a bridesmaid in a wedding in Vegas in June and the bride is a bit of a mess. Does anyone have a recommendation for a hair stylist or MU that's local to Vegas?? I'm still lurking through the reviews on this board but any help from you ladies would be great!

And we were in Vegas last weekend (hubby and I) and it was easily 100 degrees daily. Locals told us that by June, we'd be sweltering. So I'd definitely do hair up instead of down. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Glamsquad, Francesca Lombardino, Lori White, Amelia C for makeup and hair services..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My wedding is August 2, so I know I'm going to melt, but I'm doing a waterfall style half-updo thing.  

We're doing pictures with B&W the next day, so I haven't decided what's happening with the hair for that.  Something simple a friend can do, I suppose.  :)
  • I had my hair down for our wedding last week and it was HOT!!! With the dress and the heels and the walking! It was pretty rough and I didn't feel so cute being sweaty before the ceremony, but if you do decide on down, I would definitely suggest bringing a big clip for walking around, I was too worried a rubber band would cause a crease but once I finally found a clip I was much happier! :) and it helped with the 'tossled' 'messy' look which is what I was going for. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards