Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Low budget or Cancellation leave you without a Quality Photographer? Talk to me today!

I have seen it so many times before; The photographer cancels, or there is simply not enough money for a professional photographer. So what do you do? Maybe you have an Uncle who is a "photographer" snap some shots...maybe they'll come out, maybe they wont. Or you forgo a photographer all together and hope someone has a photo of your first dance.
Weddings aren't meant to be this stressful, and every bride should have quality photographs that will last for years to come. That is why Sarah Cochran Photography is offering services to couples on budgets or who are stuck without a photographer.
For $600, myself and an assistant will photograph your wedding ceremony, portraits, and reception which includes a CD of your images. This is NOT a normal price and doesn't include features such as our photo booths. It DOES however guarantee that your wedding will be documented by a professional photographer who cares about your unique taste and style.

If you or anyone you know could use my services, Contact me at Sarahcochranphoto@gmail.com or on Facebook, Sarah Cochran Photography...Happy Planning!!!

Re: Low budget or Cancellation leave you without a Quality Photographer? Talk to me today!

• Options
    Vendors are NOT allowed to post on the boards!
  • Options
    When vendors post on here the only thing it makes me want to do is NOT use their services. 
    That is the true season of love when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could have ever loved as much before, and that no one will ever love in the same way again
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_low-budget-cancellation-leave-quality-photographer-talk-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:36e7ac80-d33e-4e3f-8b49-fc0f0887f31dPost:5d6a6407-9a9d-4470-a84f-50da389dc9af">Re: Low budget or Cancellation leave you without a Quality Photographer? Talk to me today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]When vendors post on here the only thing it makes me want to do is NOT use their services. 
    Posted by Berobinsm[/QUOTE]
    I agree!
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards