Illinois-Chicago

Okyne Medialab DJ??

So we are down to two dj companies..Okyne Medialab and Keith Christopher Entertainment... anyone use either of these companies?? We are leaning more towards Okyne. $1395 for unlimited DJ hours, and they are offering to throw in an up-light package of 12 LED can lights for free.  is this a good deal?? Any suggestions or advice??  thank you!!

Re: Okyne Medialab DJ??

• divadancer11divadancer11 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Keith Christopher is not cutting you a deal??? I would go with KC
  • edited December 2011
    Okyne Media Lab was the DJ for one of my close friends weddings last year and they were awesome, the dance floor was packed all night. That is a good deal for the uplights in there, those can get expensive!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @diva- why do you suggest KC? he didnt really offer anything except $5 off the up lights per can.
  • When I use to DJ weddings Keith use to be a our biggest competitor and he is good. I have never heard of the other one, my cousin booked with KC and he gave her a good price but that could also be because her wedding is in Nov. If you want a good DJ I can refer you to someone that does it independently......I worked with him for years he is a friend and is doing mine......just let me know!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards