Georgia-Atlanta

The Peachtree Club in Midtown

Has anyone used or know someone who has used The Peachtree Club for their wedding ceremony and reception? Based on the website, it looks beautiful. My fiance said he heard mixed reviews on it. Any info will help!
Thanks! (:
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." ~ Aristotle

Re: The Peachtree Club in Midtown

• edited December 2011
    i know someone who got married and had their reception there and only had good things to say about the venue, the staff, and the food.
  • amitchell20amitchell20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My coworker's daughter was married there and my coworker recommended it to me, and I am quoting her words -  "She had a heck of a time finding a venue for under $10K. They ended up in a really pretty place downtown called the Peachtree Club. It was beautiful overlooking the city. With alcohol (which you may not want) and finger food that was more like a full meal, in April it was only $7K for 100 people.”

They were really happy with it, it sounds like.
  • discordiasadiscordiasa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    Fiance and I went and looked at it yesterday and fell in love with it! The views are beath taking!
    I think we found our wedding venue! (:
  • thudson7thudson7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Discordiasa..

It does look like a gorgeous venue.  I saw this couple's pictures awhile back from their wedding.  I don't know if it's the great photographer or the nice venue, but the photos came out nice from the Peachtree Club.

See for yourself. Looks like a top-notch venue to me.. :)

http://www.sharizellers.com/blog/?p=1069
    image Created by Wedding Favors
  • edited December 2011
    My bridal salon is having a HUGE SALE !! ~ 20% OFF ALL WEDDING GOWNS JULY 4TH WEEKEND ONLY !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 3009
    404-229-8690

Saturday 10am - 6pm
    Sunday 10am - 6pm
  • discordiasadiscordiasa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thudson7,
    Thank you for the link! Those pics are beautiful!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting these photos!! Me and my fiance have been considering the Peachtree Club and I think these pics have helped me make my decision.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards