Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Does Someone know of a good caterer in the Tulsa Area?

Re: Does Someone know of a good caterer in the Tulsa Area?

• jalafajalafa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi..post this on your local board to get better responses!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • RebeccaB88RebeccaB88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    The Oklahoma board is REALLY slow.  :/   Just not that many of us, I guess.

There are some good reviews on Wedding Wire. I'm nowhere near picking anyone yet, but the reviews are really interesting.   Have heard really good things about Mershon's, though.
  • lnvane00lnvane00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Tulsa. I'm having Zios cater my wedding I think :) but there are a lot of caterers here. Just google Tulsa Wedding Caterers...
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Hi!  I am having the Cheesecake Lady cater my wedding, but I have heard great things about Ladyfingers.  A close friend recently had Ludger's do hers and it was really good as well.  If you are early in the process, I would recommend you check out Adrian Events www.adrianevents.com - Becky does package deals that include the linen rentals, dishes, catering, cake, etc... and she has been super helpful!  I'm down to 90 days until the big day, and I am so thankful I decided to go with her - the pricing is very reasonable.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards