DC
Options

Engagement photos in a pinch

My cousin who lives in Richmond was going to take our engagement photos. Between the end of August and now, his schedule and ours only harmonized on one day: this coming Sunday. We need to have our photos done by the end of this month in order to be able to use them for wedding stuff (not to mention we want it to be warm and summery outside) and would have preferred to do them earlier in the month, but we adapted to my cousin's schedule.

Well, he cancelled on us last night. And now we're stuck in a bind. We've got every weekend between now and mid-November booked up (visitors coming to town, papers for grad school, theater tickets, professional conferences, etc.), and my cousin can only do weekends. We're looking to try to hire someone to do our engagement shoot sometime during the next week. (My fiance and I both work out of our apartment, so we have flexible schedules and could do something on a weekday morning.)

Anyone know of photogs in the area who could step in and do our pictures on short notice? We _really_ have our hearts set on pictures of us, green grass, and flowers.

Re: Engagement photos in a pinch

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards