Colorado

Greeley/Fort collins wedding venues

Does anyone know of any good wedding venues in Fort collins or greeely?

Re: Greeley/Fort collins wedding venues

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in February at The Armstrong Hotel in Old Town Fort Collins. We're having a small wedding (about 55 people) and the venues the perfect size.

I've also heard that The McCreery House in Loveland and The Fountains in Loveland, in Loveland are nice as well as Edgewater Pavillion in Windsor.

I don't know too much about Greeley venues.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 70 Invited image
    56 Ready to rock image
    14 Sitting it out image
  • edited December 2011
    Also in Fort Collins/Laporte:  The Tapestry House, the Fort Collins Senior Center and the Lincoln Center.  i'm not sure though about the Lincoln Center.  I know it is closed for a long time for remodeling.
    Shellie & Ken 10-22-11
  • FbrandyeFbrandye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If I remember correctly Ribbons N Rainbows is just east of Loveland. Its a new place from what I understand.

June 2011 Signature Challenge Honeymoon imageWedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• dieselgirlidieselgirli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Fountains is very nice, my friend just got married there in August. EdgeWater is pretty as well, I was looking into that location for my wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jenniferwolfejenniferwolfe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking in Greeley, the chapel at Centennial Village has a pretty, historic feel--plus lots of green and flowers in Summer.  St. Michaels town sqaure has an ampitheatre for your ceremony and the "room with a view" reception center as well.  I looked at edgeater pavillion lin west Windsor ast weekend and it is very pretty!
  • stro0701stro0701 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're still looking in Greeley, the Greeley Country Club is where we are getting married. It was the only place that could accommodate over 200 wedding guests in Greeley other than the UNC ballrooms (which is another lovely wedding venue). We also looked at Edgewater in Windsor and  the room with a view at St. Michael's but both were too small for us. Another cool place is Austin's at Pelican Lakes in Windsor - they have both indoor and outdoor reception and ceremony locations and we found their prices to be relatively reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    You could also look at the Family FunPlex in Greeley, but that is dependent on the time of year your wedding is. They have an awesome outdoor amphitheater that seats as many as you want. 

Or you could use St Michaels on 65th ave. It has more of a wedding atmosphere. I've used both of them and would recommend them for anyone Greeley bound.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards