Idaho

CDA Ceremony Locations?

I'm looking for a ceremony location around Coeur d'Alene, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestionS?  just having a guest list of 25, and my FI and I are looking for something near the lake, very naturey

Re: CDA Ceremony Locations?

• edited December 2011

This I really can't help you, you and I are not in a region, but I hope that each bride in the dress is very beautiful and happy.

• edited December 2011
    the CdA Resort is an option, they just opened their new venue right on the water with a reflection pool. With that small of a guest list you can also utilize one of their suites. You might also try the Country Lane Resort in Kingston (www.Countrylaneresort.com) I was MOH in a wedding there last August. Just make sure you keep a list of what you talk about with the owner and get a contract for everything as she is definitely a penny pincher, but the venue is gorgeous and your guests can camp on site so no one is drinking and driving.
    Have you thought about Sandpoint? there are a along of venues on the water there: 41 South, Dover Bay, Westwood, etc. I'm from CdA, planning a Sandpoint wedding for late next summer :)

Hope all this helps, and congratulations on your wedding! :)
  • pickle915pickle915 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just got married at The White House on Sherman Ave and the venue is just beautiful.  You can have a ceremony indoors or outdoors. THey can accomodate just about any number of guests. Their backyard has huge trees that provide a good amount of shade in the afternoon/evening.  Shawny, their coordinator, is super easy to work with and was a great help the day of.  Prices for just a ceremony were very reasonable as well.
  • thebaby20thebaby20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in CDA and I'm getting married Oct 1 here in my hometown.  Did you find a location yet?  Do you need any recommendations on any other vendors? I'd be happy to share my experiences and recommendations with you.Cool
  • I'm planning on getting married at Higgins Point - out by the resort but up on a hill.  Outrageously cheap, but that means doing all the setup and takedown ourselves.  I'm excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards