Colorado-Denver
Options

Isn't this suppose to be the happiest time of my life......

If this is suppose to be the happies time of my life why am I so depressed and stressed out. Well I know why but its hard not to be sttressed out over this. We our wedding is now 9 weeks away and I'm totally freaking out because back in June our bank account had got hacked into and the bank was supposedly fixing the problem and everything was getting staightend out. Well it has now been almost 3 months and nothing is fixed, he now has his laywer working on it but who knows how long that is going to take. On top of that neither one  of us is working at the moment. So I'm totally freaking out. Our wedding fund/living money we can't touch, and the wedding is right around the corrner and we have so many peopl ecoming in from out of town and I really do not know what to do. Thank god that my dad is paying for the reception but there is still alot that needs to be paid off.. I have to pay off my dress in 4days., need to book our DJ, get the Flowers, pay off the cake and photographers, plus all the little odds and ends that come with the wedding stuff like the week of..

Ok Sorry for the rant, I just dont have anyone to talk to about this, cuz my FI seems to think everything will be fine. AM I JST CRAZY?????? I want this to be the happiest time of my life but I've been so depressed I dont even want to work on any wedding stuff

Re: Isn't this suppose to be the happiest time of my life......

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh no, *hugs*

i hope that everything will work its self out for you, i'm sorry that you have to be going through this right before your wedding

i think you should just have faith that things will work out for you.

we're here if you want to vent any time~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm sorry =(  hope everything gets figured out soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    latty27latty27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you have a pm,
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards