Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Charles River Museum Of industryWaltham

I'm looking into this venue and I was wondering about experiences here. It seems very unique!

Re: Charles River Museum Of industryWaltham

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_charles-river-museum-of-industrywaltham?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:d802328a-4f98-453d-8b81-dd1745e3cbffPost:50f52b43-4aa4-43f8-b148-fb61c4d6dec0">Charles River Museum Of industryWaltham</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm looking into this venue and I was wondering about experiences here. It seems very unique!
    Posted by meg7510[/QUOTE]

They were super hard to get in touch with.  If you're having difficulties getting a hold of them, I'm happy to forward you the info they sent me 2 months after I'd called/emailed repeatedly.  Looks like an amazing venue.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_charles-river-museum-of-industrywaltham?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:d802328a-4f98-453d-8b81-dd1745e3cbffPost:325ddda3-df3a-4f90-8499-4f6bb67d3d14">Re: Charles River Museum Of industryWaltham</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Charles River Museum Of industryWaltham : They were super hard to get in touch with.  If you're having difficulties getting a hold of them, I'm happy to forward you the info they sent me 2 months after I'd called/emailed repeatedly.  Looks like an amazing venue.
    Posted by smhicks36[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I would love any information you have!  I haven't heard back from them at all and I really want to know if the pricing is worth even pursuing it! you can PM the info if it isn't too much trouble.</div>
  • Options
    I looked into this place as well and ultimately chose another venue because CRMI did not get back to me. The pricing is somewhat hig, especially because you need to bring in everything from tables and chairs to glassware. If you have the budget and patience, go for it. I didn't like how no one got back to me... made me very wary of what would happen when the actual day got closer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The pricing from what I remember did seem low at first glance but when we crunched all the numbers, it was ultimately a lot higher. When we looked at the final number we felt we could have a nicer wedding for the same price elsewhere.
    Irish *wife* on Nantucket, lovin' the island life with the love of my life! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards