California-Inland Empire

Seamstress/Tailor Suggestion

Can you ladies tell me who you used to do alterations on your dress?  Did you like him/her?  What was the turnaround?  How much did it cost?  Thanks! 

Re: Seamstress/Tailor Suggestion

• edited December 2011
    my seamstress is AMAZINGGGGG. she did a few girl's wedding dresses at my salon and was highly recommended. her name is Christine and she works out of her home in Sun City (kinda far but totally worth the drive).  i started taking ym dress into her in february, and my wedding in in july.  but call her, she will be able to either fit you in or let you know if she can or cant do it.  her prices are phenominal. she is taking in my dress fully, fixing thre hem, my bussles, changing the entire back of my dres BY HAND, and is barely charging under $200.  call her !! (951) 301-5694
  • edited December 2011
    I used Irene with Sky Couture in Murrieta. So far, so good. I have my final fitting on Friday =) I am paying $245 for my alterations. It was for my bustle, removing boning, rearranging some of the detail on my dress, and fixing the halter on my dress.

My sister is getting her BM dress altered there as well. To add cups and take up her shoulder straps was $65.

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

nice suggestions... i need my alterations still

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad someone asked this question! I bought my dress in Az and will be picking it up by the end of the month. I've been stumped at how to go about finding a good seamstress for alterations.

Thanks for the place to start!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Debbie Florez of "Your Wildest Seams". I am a seamstress/tailor that specializes in Bridal. I generally charge half of what Alfred A & David's charge! I am located in Riverside near Norte Vista High. We are open Mon. thru Fri. 9am to 5pm; Sat. by appt. Please call 951-552-4860 for prices & appointments or visit http://www.ywseams.webs.com/  for more information. Thanks, Debbie & Your Wildest Seams
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards