Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

AW: 200 days away, Engagement photos up and more!

Eeeee!

It feels like it's been an eventful week. Here's what we got done:

1) Engagement photos with Render Photography. She had them edited and back to us the DAY AFTER the shoot. I was impressed. Some of them are posted in my bio (in signature) under the "Click!" tab. Sneak peak below!

2) Updated bio with "blog" (really just where I put my longer DIY stuff) and About Us section ... I haven't really officially introduced us yet. Oops.

3) Save-the-Dates mailed! Pics in bio. My parents collected colorful leaves last fall, pressed them, and we put them in the envelopes with the wood veneer save-the-dates so they "fall" out when you open them. And they smell so autumn-y! 

4) 200 days to go before Oct. 16th! Cannot wait.

Married and lovin' it!
Our Wedding! (click.)

Re: AW: 200 days away, Engagement photos up and more!

• LauraK17LauraK17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome!  Love your engagement photos!
    Married 9/3/2010!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome pics! I saw those on her blog. They turned out great :)

Isn't it exciting to have the STDs in the mail? Its the real deal now!

Congrats on a productive weekend.

My Married Lady Bio
    FOR SALE ITEMS Wedding Countdown Ticker

I got married on Friday the 13th!
  • edited December 2011
    Yaaaaay for 200 days, date twin! 

I've always wished that I had gone to school in Boulder instead of Duluth & St. Cloud. You know that terribly hokey movie "Catch & Release"? I own it and watch it all the time. Boulder! Sniff, sniff.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Great pics! love them!

That's really cute about the leaf "falling" out :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The e-pics turned out great.  I love your STDs too.
  • debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_aw-200-days-away-engagement-photos-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:15fbe179-ffb4-4f5c-b6d1-a32e9fde8539Post:66866f9b-4b4a-4c28-afc2-00b3de0bcc79">Re: AW: 200 days away, Engagement photos up and more!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yaaaaay for 200 days, date twin!  I've always wished that I had gone to school in Boulder instead of Duluth & St. Cloud. You know that terribly hokey movie "Catch & Release"? I own it and watch it all the time. Boulder! Sniff, sniff.
    Posted by beka0404[/QUOTE]

Haha, I still haven't seen that movie, but I do remember when they were filming it. My roommate worked in a boutique shop on Pearl Street (a fun walking mall in Boulder) and Jennifer Garner came in and spent a lot of money. Exciting stuff!

But yeah, Boulder is amazing. I miss it and FI and I are probably moving back to CO after he's done with the 'ol PhD in Chicago.

@everyone else: Thank you for indulging my attention crave! :)
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • edited December 2011
    I saw your photos on Brit's blog the other day and am in LOVE with them! (She's our photog too, so i'm always stalking her blog).  FH and I were ogling them b/c the industrial backdrop is exactly what we're looking for, as well. Thanks for the inspiration! and may i add that you guys look gorgeous?!
    Congrats on crossing the 200 day mark. I'm 172 days out and we haven't even taken our e-pics yet. I know, i need to get on that...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for 200 days! October 16th is going to be an amazing day!! :) Love your Save the Dates!
  • drdifabiodrdifabio member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea for october weddings!!!
    I am off to go look at your pics!

Oh and I love that your mailed me your stuff in the STD envelope! I noticed it right away and was like these must be her STD envelopes :). I noticed the misprinting on the back too because I was looking for it :)

EDIT: Love your epics! They almost have a sort of vintage feel that I realy like! Very cool!
  • debbieupperdebbieupper member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_aw-200-days-away-engagement-photos-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:15fbe179-ffb4-4f5c-b6d1-a32e9fde8539Post:485e958e-5e29-4d0a-9641-3c23f4f2e44b">Re: AW: 200 days away, Engagement photos up and more!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw your photos on Brit's blog the other day and am in LOVE with them! (She's our photog too, so i'm always stalking her blog).  FH and I were ogling them b/c the industrial backdrop is exactly what we're looking for, as well. Thanks for the inspiration! and may i add that you guys look gorgeous?! Congrats on crossing the 200 day mark. I'm 172 days out and we haven't even taken our e-pics yet. I know, i need to get on that...
    Posted by Muffers[/QUOTE]

<div>Don't even worry about not having your e-pics done yet. I don't think we'll have any wedding-related use for them until we make our guest book and stuff. The whole shoot takes like 1.5 hours. This industrial stuff is by St. Anthony Main and around the Soap Factory. It was deserted on a Sunday!</div>
    Married and lovin' it!
    Our Wedding! (click.)
  • edited December 2011

Excellent, thanks. I think we'll have to do ours on a Sunday, too so that is good to know. Seeing your photos makes me super excited. Thanks for sharing!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love your engagement pics, and I am SO JEALOUS of your save-the-dates!
  • kkaew816kkaew816 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your e pics look great!
  • edited December 2011
    Love the epics! Looks like you guys were having a lot of fun!!

Those STDs are AWESOME!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards