Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Flawless bride or Just Face it?

Any suggestions or recommendations? thank you for helping me out!!! Much appreciated!

Re: Flawless bride or Just Face it?

• Options
    zoopsiedaisyzoopsiedaisy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just Face It!  They are talented, always on time and ahead of schedule, you get what you ask for and they always show up!!!  I have heard some scary stories about Flawless as far as being late, no showing and sending someone other than who you had your trial with.  There are a million rave reviews of Just Face It on here.  I used them and am thrilled that I did!  Hope it helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Just Face It based on all the beyond positive reviews on here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Flawless for my sister's wedding. Really happy with it and makeup stayed put thru outside pictures on July afternoon!
  • Options
    MaggieB83MaggieB83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Flawless and loved them!  I found them professional, enthusiastic, quick to respond, and prompt!
  • Options
    lisacareylisacarey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Natual Products. Vitamins work well. email . Lisacareyrealty@yahoo.com

• Options
    phunluvin82phunluvin82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about both, but I used Jessica with Just Face It, and I honestly can't rave enough about the job she did.  I loved my hair and makeup...and my girls (BM's & FG's) looked great too.  Also, aside from looking fantastic, my hair and makeup held up so well all night I really couldn't believe it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my trial with Heather from Flawless Bride, she was super sweet and did a great job on my hair and make-up! I did the trial for my engagement pictures and they came out amazing! And my hair held up through the entire humid afternoon of pictures in the French Quarter!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards