Connecticut

A Limo Affair

Hi everyone,  
    Has anyone used A Limo Affair out of Oxford, MA for transportation? Their prices are reasonable and I wanted to see if anyone had a good experience with them.

Thanks!

Re: A Limo Affair

• I did and it was perfect! We used one of their stretch escalades. The driver (Tom) was awesome and friendly, the limo was clean, they were on time and awesome to work with up until the big day. They were also very honest about pricing and even told me that I didn't need as much time as I asked for (even though they could have just agreed to it and gotten extra money). I can't say enough good things about them and I highly recommend them :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_a-limo-affair?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:03972108-311b-4e20-986b-0974bf5fb392Post:2f62e8f7-2fe4-4d0b-bb9d-295a97bc7a36">Re: A Limo Affair</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did and it was perfect! We used one of their stretch escalades. The driver (Tom) was awesome and friendly, the limo was clean, they were on time and awesome to work with up until the big day. They were also very honest about pricing and even told me that I didn't need as much time as I asked for (even though they could have just agreed to it and gotten extra money). I can't say enough good things about them and I highly recommend them :)
    Posted by rswan412[/QUOTE]

Thanks! That makes me feel a lot better since I just went with my gut and booked them earlier today. I also booked the stretch escalade! I think it will be a lot of fun.
    Thanks for your response!
  • We are using them for our wedding in a few short months, they have been amazing to work with so far. We booked their trolley. The reviews are all great and I felt comfortable working with them.
  • I highly recomend limos of New York.  they have great packages and the staff is amazing.
    abc
  • Thanks guys!!!  Melony Limo Affair Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards