CASTING NEW SEASON OF MY FAIR WEDDING

page1image3680

WE TV's MY FAIR 

WEDDING

NOW SEEKING BRIDES TO

SHOW AMERICA WHAT

REALLY 

GOES ON BEHIND THE VEIL!

WE tv's hit series MY FAIR WEDDING is lifting the veil to show what it REALLY takes to make the perfect wedding. We want to see the preparations, the family discussions, the stresses, the obstacles, the joy and the tears. This season of MY FAIR WEDDING is about to get REAL!

If you or someone you know is getting married in the LA area in JULY, AUGUST or SEPTEMBER 2012 and could use David Tutera’s magic touch, contact us today! Things may not be going perfectly. Your fiance may not agree with your decisions, your mom may have some strong opinions or the wedding is missing something. Whatever it is, David Tutera can take any unique idea (or family disagreement) and create the perfect wedding event for EVERYONE.

CONTACT PRODUCERS TODAY!

Send an email to MFWcasting@pilgrimfilms.tv with the following information:

1. THE NAME OF THE BRIDE AND GROOM
2. BRIDE AND GROOM’S ADDRESSES
3. PHONE NUMBERS
4. WEDDING DATE, LOCATION AND GUEST COUNT 5. BRIEF EXPLANATION OF HOW DAVID CAN HELP 6. CURRENT PHOTO OF BRIDE AND GROOM

Please also include a brief description and/or photos of any existing wedding plans (i.e., Dress, Venue, Decor, etc...) if you have them! Brides and grooms must be at least 21 years of

page1image16880

Re: CASTING NEW SEASON OF MY FAIR WEDDING

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards