40-Plus Brides

Who do you wish...

...could be at your wedding, if you could have anyone you wanted?  Current or historical...

S and CJ
S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee

Re: Who do you wish...

• Ben Franklin. What a cad--but smart, funny, worldly, charming. He'd be fine at any table.
    Retro/Vintage Inspirations

imageimageimage

• Madeleine Albright.  I heard she was one of the last people on the dance floor at Chelsea Clinton's wedding.  Waaaay cool!
  • I'm pretty sure NotFroofy made George Clooney an exception to the monogamy clause in our contract.
  • My parents.  :)  They are both still alive, but cannot make it out to NC for our wedding.  :(

My grandmother and FH's father.  They are both long gone, but I was really close to my grandmother - she lived just up the road and around the corner from us, and I ventured there almost every day when I was a kid.

FH's father was an amazing man from what I have heard.  His wife left him and 6 kids (FH is the oldest) and he worked day and night to take care of his family.  Even now the people in our town speak highly of him and what a great job he did raising his kids "after his wife died".  That is the story most people know. 

Celebrities:  Dolly Parton - I think she is an amazing woman.
                        Greg Allman - FH was good friends with him when he lived next door to Greg's mother and he told me some stories about them hanging out together. 
    Anniversary
  • Ohhhhh.....Clooney.....

2dBride....

imageimageimage

• OMG--who the hell is that? Lucy--I see what you mean now: there's something wrong with the name here. It links to someone else entirely. I have no idea who that is or what's up with that.

http://www.theknot.com/profiles/GREENFLOYD/myknot/mybio Sarah and Jerry are NOT me!!1!

WTF?

imageimageimage

• I wish I could have my mom, my 5 uncles and all my grandparent's...all gone...but dad will be there to give me away 'again'...he says he's not keeping me!! LOL

S and CJ
    S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards