DC

Flortist Recs

Hey Ladies,

There are the florists that are allowed at Strathmore in North Bethesda. Are you familiar with any of them? Any one that would be a good pick? Thanks so much!

Exquisite! Floral Designs
Yellow Door Floral Designs
Alison de Wit Floral Deigns
Janet Flowers & Wedding Event Designs
Ellen Seagraves and Hal Chaikin
Suzanne Stotlemyer Florals
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Flortist Recs

• edited December 2011
    Hey Kuban,

Are you sure those are the only ones allowed?  I was under the impression that I could pick whomever I want....
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like my florist Atelier Floral Design.  Jennifer and Rachel are great.  We met them and they were just so friendly so creative.  They came up with great ideas and worked with our budget. 
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at the Music Center at Strathmore in June and no one ever said we had to use certain florists.  We used DaVinci's Florist in Silver Spring and LOVED the flowers.  They came out better than I would have imagined.
  • edited December 2011
    We're using DaVinci's Florist as well.  Go and see Sharone and don't pay attention to their website.  I was not impressed by the flowers from their website, but when I went to meet with them, they were prepping for a wedding and loved, loved what they did.  I've also seen centerpieces, bouquets, etc. they've done for weddings my wedding planner has done, and they were fab.
  • psmith1216psmith1216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Barbara at Growing Wild and she is extremely creative!  I have also heard good things about Kendra with Greenworks.
  • edited December 2011
    Suzann Stotlemeyer did our wedding this past June.  She was fantastic.  She works out of her home in Chevy Chase and had lots of wonderful ideas.  She really listened to what I had in mind and everything turned out better than I could have expected.  We were on a limited budget and she really worked with us.  The flowers ended up being one of my favorite parts of the day.  I really can't say enough about her.  I also really liked working with an individual rather than a bigger company, it was very personal and she was always available by email etc.  I highly recommend her!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! We are now going with Petal's Edge. I have heard great thinks about them too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards