Hawaii

Found our Minister!

Really excited...I've been talking to Pastor Laki Ka'ahumanu and pretty much I'm just waiting for contract to sign ;)

I had heard really awesome things about him, but then just recently DFs hair stylist recommended him as she knows him personally and had also just attended one of his wedding services.

So now I have my officiate & location (Makena Beach Cove). Yay!

Onto dress and dinner reception!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Found our Minister!

• Yay congrats!!!!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh, and I just had to add:

Having now chosen our officiate make this feel SO freakin' real!!! Holy Moly!
  • Congrats. We picked ours this week too. We are going with Tino Rosete. Isn't it nice when you have a contract/deposit worked out. One more check. Keep it up. 
  • Congrats!  I don't know your officiant but I also got married at Mekena (Secret) Cove and it was beautiful!  What time of day are you getting married?
    imageAnniversary
  • Great check! Congrats!!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • ^^ Oh nice, that spot is really pretty! Our location is actually just a little further down. If you kept driving past the stone wall path were you were, you go into residential beach front homes. Across the road is a short strip of black rock shoreline (no sand beach) and seriously the sunsets just rock there! Oh, and that's the time we are getting married - sunset =)
  • Sounds great.  We are waiting for our pictures to come in to see how the sunset ooks in them.  It was kind of a stormy evening and the sky wasn't too bright but I am sure the photographer got some nice shots.
    imageAnniversary
  • They will still turn out amazing!!! I have never taken one bad picture there, and living here, we have taken a lot of pics there!! I bet the weather will have added another layer of interest in the background to your photos! Please post some when you have received them - would love to see how they turned out.

Congrats on wedding =)
  • I didn't want to mention anything until it was final, but when I had inquired about officiants, I originally requested for Rev. Laki, but my ex-coordinator for some reason didn't follow through with my request. Then we hired Cherise and he was able to fulfill my request, so we're also having Rev. Laki officiate our ceremony! So glad we got our first choice! :)
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Weird...there are some posts missing here from the other day including the last response I never saw...Grrrr...apparently TK was hungry and ate them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards