Alabama

Invitations

Okay, so, the next thing on my to-do list is to order invitations... but I'm so nervous about it! I picked out a design on WeddingPaperDivas.com that I love- I customized it and everything- but I just can't bring myself to order something like that online. I mean, to me, invites are either really beautiful and nice, or they're just plain crap. And I definitely don't want the latter! 

I'm thinking now that it might be best to buy them locally, so does anyone know of any good wedding stationary stores in the Mobile/Baldwin County area? 

Also, has anyone ever used Wedding Paper Divas or heard anything about the quality of their products?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitations

• amdagnyamdagny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Wedding Paper Divas and I love my invites.  They called about something that they thought was questionable, which I thought was a very personal touch.  I had such a good experience that I recommended them to my BM who hosted a shower for me, and she also ordered gorgeous invites from them.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered a sample set of invites from Zazzle and I was pretty impressed, so I decided that I'll get my invites from there.  Had the sample from Zazzle been crap, I would have moved on.  Maybe you can order a single invite or a very small quantity to see if you like it first?
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of girls on my month board used and really liked Wedding Paper Divas. I went with Vistaprint so I can't help you there personally. I definitely second the idea of purchasing a sample first if you're concerned about quality - that's very smart!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am using wedding paper divas for my shower invites - I will let you know what they look like / quality when they arrive this week!

If you like anything on CarlsonCraft I know a great dealer who offers discounts.
  • emilyv1011emilyv1011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can get sample for $1 at Wedding Paper Divas. I ordered 12 I like it was $12 dollars no shipping and handling so I thought it was fair. They should get here in a couple days.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we used WPD for our STD's and LOVED them!  Great product, fantastic customer service & very quick shipping!
  • edited December 2011
    Making my own Pocket Fold Invites..... so far so good!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards