New York-Long Island

East Winds or Woodbury Country Club?

Me and My fiance cant decide on which place east winds or woodbury cc to have our wedding. We need some help ! both are gorgeous but if any one has been married or knows someone who has been married at either place please let me know how it went and what not..

Re: East Winds or Woodbury Country Club?

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at East Wind in October and my Aunt was married there 5 years ago. The food is phenomenal, the price is unbeatable and our coordinator has been so amazingly helpful.

However, there is a HUGE distance between them, so think of where the majority of your guests live and factor that in. Everyone were inviting is from the North Fork, so it's local.
  • sicily1126sicily1126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are looking at having our wedding at east wind as well. I'm very excited. Your post made me feel tons better about it too. I'm not originally from LI so I haven't been to most of the venues on LI. 
  • edited December 2011
    It's so funny because we were torn between the two, but we ended up choosing Woodbury Country Club. I fell in the love with the place and they gave us a nice package and it was a good location for our guests since it's more central. Both places are beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    I recently booked Woodbury CC for my wedding, but I've also been to East Wind.. They're both wonderful places, but East Wind is a hike out east. If you're having the ceremony at East Wind, I wasn't to crazy about the room we were in.. It was pretty small and in the downstairs part of the bulding.. Kinda felt like a basement to me....

With Woodbury CC, if they don't book a second event on your date you should be able to mix and match your ceremony and reception areas, which is what we are doing (so long as the second event isn't booked).
    xo Alia
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards