Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Mini Ritter Sport

Does anyone know where I can find mini Ritter Sport chocolates? They look like this:

They're for a friend's 30th birthday this weekend. His wife is throwing him a surprise party and we are all supposed to bring him a different type of candy, so that he has at least 30 different types of candy by the end of the night (he has a huge sweet tooth).

I've tried looking at Trader Joe's and Target, but only found the full-size bars. I think the minis are more party-friendly. Anybody seen them? TIA

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko

Re: Mini Ritter Sport

• Options
    Maybe World Market? 
  • Options
    That's a good idea. But no World Market out here. :( I do seem to find them in those kinds of stores though.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Oh boo. :(
  • Options
    I know, and now I want chocolate but have none.

The full size ones, mmmm....

• Options
    Oh man, World Market is the best. I got all my dining room furniture there, my Christmas wreath, and some candy for my dad.

If it wasn't this weekend, I'd think you'd have a lot more online ordering options.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_mini-ritter-sport?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:bc049dbe-432b-4028-b6cc-a178f997906bPost:d29535b9-edf7-4972-97e3-1691a72d5cef">Re: Mini Ritter Sport</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh man, World Market is the best. I got all my dining room furniture there, my Christmas wreath, and some candy for my dad. If it wasn't this weekend, I'd think you'd have a lot more online ordering options.
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I should have thought ahead and ordered online, but I remember seeing the chocolates out here. Of course it's never when I need them. :)

I wish we had World Market here... they were in Colorado, and are apparently in LA. Massachusetts is such a weird and stubborn state. It's like they refuse to carry a lot of national chains, even ones that are in other east coast cities.

• Options
    I know where to get them from near me (specialty delis and European grocery stores) but I have no clue if it's the same in the states.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards