Montana
Options

Montana Bachelorette Party

Hey there!! We are trying to figure out something fun to do for my bachelorette party. I have tried to do some research online but haven't found much information about good places to do a bachelorette party. Any and all ideas are welcome. Thanks

Re: Montana Bachelorette Party

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you having this party?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What city in Montana?
  • Options
    gburmeistergburmeister member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a Tasteful Treasures party...romance enhancement..fun with all the girls, Melissa Banta bozemanboxwaxder@gmail.com
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_montana_montana-bachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:100Discussion:156592d6-f6ca-4fa9-87c6-c02205d13d0ePost:e6328013-dd08-4a64-b029-6525b504d19e">Re: Montana Bachelorette Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have a Tasteful Treasures party...romance enhancement..fun with all the girls, Melissa Banta bozemanboxwaxder@gmail.com
    Posted by gburmeister[/QUOTE]

If you are a vendor, you are not allowed to advertise on this board.

And if you are not, those parties are not much fun for a B-party if your bride and her friends are prude.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont know what city. I am just looking in General in Montana for something fun to do. We are willing to go and find the fun. I dont think i would like the tasteful treasures party. Not because im prude, But because my family will be there and im more "PRIVATE" about that :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For my sister-in-law's bachelorette party we went to Chico Hot Springs. Spent the day and night there (they usually have a live band on Friday and Saturday nights), and the next day went whitewater rafting.  It was something fun for her family and friends to do together that was a little more low-key and probably appropriate for what you're looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have went to a couple Bachelorette parties at Chico and they are a blast.  That is where I am having mine but I booked my rooms over a year ago and still did not get what I wanted but it will still be fun.  Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards