Wedding Party

Bridesmaid gifts

I have 5 BRAND NEW books of "101 Uses for a Bridesmaid Dress" by Cindy Walker

101 Uses for a Bridesmaid Dress by Cindy Walker: Book Cover  $10 each
Thank you!

Re: Bridesmaid gifts

• Crappy gift and you're violating the TOS by hocking your wares here.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Sorry, I just thought people might be interested. I was planning on using them, but ended up with a smaller bridal party. I didn't want them to go to waste.

• This is what craigslist is for.  Or ebay.  Or half.com.  Or amazon.com.  Pretty basic: If you want to sell something, you can't do it here.  It's in the FAQ of every board on TK. 
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • They actually made a book about that. Seriously? The author must be a literary genius :: eye roll ::

Anniversary
  • MilleRsBestMilleRsBest member
    First Comment
    edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_bridesmaid-gifts-15?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:bf1ca98d-0d57-4afd-8fbe-86466e0bf833Post:d00d8b61-afc6-465f-a0b8-8f6bf693ef9e">Re: Bridesmaid gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]They actually made a book about that. Seriously? The author must be a literary genius :: eye roll ::
    Posted by suz62984[/QUOTE]

Someone was sucker enough to buy multiple copies.....
    someecards.com - What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
  • Anyone else curious at how she "ended up" with a smaller WP after the gifts had been purchased (which incidentally have everything to do with her wedding and nothing to do with the BMs themselves)?
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• I tend to agree with you about her selling her books here, but you guys are pretty friggin mean.  My goodness...have some class.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards