Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Happy New Year & Checks

1st off Happy New Year Everyone!  It has been a few months since I have been on here, Thanksgiving/Birthday/Christmas pretty much took priority over the wedding planning.  I can't believe I am 137 days out, since when I started I was 800+ days... 

Here are some of my checks lately

Sent out our Save the Dates:

Garter:  Ordered from Etsy, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  It looked exactly like it did online (which is sometimes not the case...)

Ordered & Received my Bridesmaids Gifts (well 1 of the gifts): 

Invites:  I am working on my invites, designing and putting together myself.  Here is a VERY ROUGH draft of what it will look like.  I started thinking that I would order them from somewhere but after seeing the pricing and how quick it got up there, I decided that I am crafty enough (i hope) to do them myself.  

Things I am working on in January:
  • Passports (Although we dont know where the honeymoon will be yet)
  • Invite Designing/Printing of 3 Cards
  • Husbands Ring
  • Groomsmen's Attire
  • Starting the Process of my Dress Alterations
Happy Planning!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy New Year & Checks

• Options
    Your garters are very pretty! Sounds like you have a busy month ahead. We start our premarital counseling on Jan 6, and I have my first fitting with the seamstress on Jan 8. I lost a little too much since I ordered my dress in August and it's too big! Also hope to have invites ordered by the end of the month.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards