Hawaii
Options

Mani/Pedi Waikiki??

Hi ladies!
I'm looking for a reccomendation for a good, reasonably priced salon for my ladies and I the day before our wedding.

If you have any rec's that would be fab! Thanks!! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mani/Pedi Waikiki??

• Options
    I had a hard time finding a place right in Waikiki. Most of the hotel spas had the nail technician there only on specific days and it was difficult to make an appointment. So I ended up at the Solar Spa nails at Ala Moana shopping center. I would call ahead and make an appointment. HTH
  • Options
    Salon Cherie on Kalakua is great.... Anri and her staff are super friendly! They are reasonably priced also. The salon is super tiny, only 2 manicure stations and 2 pedicure stations so I'm sure you can reserve the whole thing. Good luck!
  • Options
    Bobbi and guy salon is great. They have 2 salons in Waikiki.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_manipedi-waikiki?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:f2bff38a-0d66-4911-ae9f-d20fbe86f498Post:31392db7-265b-4238-b791-e3827fd0c2f1">Re: Mani/Pedi Waikiki??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Salon Cherie on Kalakua is great.... Anri and her staff are super friendly! They are reasonably priced also. The salon is super tiny, only 2 manicure stations and 2 pedicure stations so I'm sure you can reserve the whole thing. Good luck!
    Posted by knockout7075[/QUOTE]

I totally second this! Anri is great I go to her whenever I'm in Waikiki!!
  • Options
    We went to Salon Glitter...kinda expensive but they do an amazing job!! And the nails last a good month (they use gel). I highly recommend! Make an appointment though.

• Options
    Thank you!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards