Ohio-Cleveland

CHEAP Ceremony Venue West of Cleveland?

Hello - I posted a question about this a couple of months ago but ended up with a dead end. I was hoping that posting this again might bring up some new ideas...  I'm planning on getting married in July 2012, and I already have a reception site.  I'm getting ready to start classes in Bowling Green, but I'm heading back to Cleveland in a couple days to talk to a couple of places, but I don't have much.  Any ideas you can share would be great!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: CHEAP Ceremony Venue West of Cleveland?

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many guests? Indoor or outdoor site? Church or not?

Have you considered using your reception venue to also hold the ceremony? I'd think that would be the most economical, since you already have the site. It also would be hugely convenient for guests.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    About 150 guests, preferably indoor because Cleveland's weather is so ridiculous, and churches have proven to be entirely too expensive.

I believe you gave me a couple of church ideas in Berea the first time I posted this question, and unfortunately, both options turned out to be undesirable. :(
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • yumyum2435yumyum2435 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How west are you looking? There are several I can think of in the Lorain County area.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out the Lorain County Metro Parks... Many outdoor venues are free or cost no more than $30 for 4 hours.  Lakeview Park, Lorain Ohio - you can book a beach site AND a gazebo - plus get a permit for pictures in the rose garden.  Check metroparks.cc for more info!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards