Washington-Seattle
Options

Are you getting married within a few months of a family member?

Hey ladies,

I work with Knot Annie, and she suggested I come to this board to take a poll for the magazine. Thanks in advance for your votes!

Re: Are you getting married within a few months of a family member?

• Options
    docskigirldocskigirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance's niece is getting married one month before us, and her sister our other niece is getting married the week after us.  We are getting married in order of engagement and honestly length of courtship.  I was bothered for about a day about the younger niece setting her date the week after us (we will take are honeymoon a couple weeks later, will not be missing her wedding and our honeymoon date was set before her wedding date).
  • Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a cousin getting married a few weeks before me, which was planned after my wedding.  But the only mutual guests we would have our my grandparents who are now to ill to travel.  We are not close and I won't be at her wedding and she won't be at mine, so its not a big deal.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got married a few weeks before ours in Texas... They planned it after but had limited days that they could do it as she is in the wedding planning biz and it is too hot in Texas to get married in the summer!
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin will be getting married about 3 months after me.  Both weddings will be in Western WA, and most of our mutual family live in the area as well.  Absolutely no conflict, obviously.  I wanted a May wedding, and she wanted a summer (August) wedding.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    emilyasiegelemilyasiegel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister recently decided to set her wedding date for the same date as mine, and hers is in England, we are currently battling over family members...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin is getting married a little over a month after my FI and I.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone on here need a wedding planner in Washington State? if so call Rachel's Wedding Designs. She's the  best rate out in western washington. She beats anyone's prices. She did my wedding and she did a 

Phenomenal job, and she was the best price in washington. most wedding planners were charging 4,000-5,000 we couldn't afford that. So call Rachel's Wedding Designs, you will not be disappointed I promise! 425.344.6924

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards