September 2013 Weddings
Options

Check, Check, Check

I have officially checked off three more things off my to do list. I got my programs ordered, my invitations ordered and my baker finally booked! So excited only 10 months from yesterday!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Check, Check, Check

• Options
    Sweet!  What are you doing for your programs?
  • Options
    Congrats- that is awesome! ... I am too nervous to order the invites and programs until after I send out the STD in Feb! I feel like I tend to change my mind every other day about the time of the ceremony, the way I want the invites to look, etc haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_check-check-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:b2d45bd1-e113-48c3-9084-f70bdef8155bPost:630c5067-1488-45f5-9387-536230c29ae4">Re: Check, Check, Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats- that is awesome! ... I am too nervous to order the invites and programs until after I send out the STD in Feb! I feel like I tend to change my mind every other day about the time of the ceremony, the way I want the invites to look, etc haha
    Posted by KSerafin17[/QUOTE]

<div>That's funny, I just posted about being indecisive!  I'm usually very concrete in my thoughts, so not being sure does rattle me a little.</div><div>
    </div><div>OP, congrats on your checks!!</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • Options
    Yay! It's so great when everything starts coming together.
  • Options
    For our programs we are having an outdoor wedding so it is a 2 sided paper with a stick to make a fan... the one side has the order of ceremony all the names and the other side looks like this

• Options
    O crap i thought it would show up it says

YAY!
    Congrats to the new couple
    September 14, 2013

(Feel free to scream and shout)

It is designed pretty cool! But people can hold them up after they announce us husband and wife and we should be able to get a pretty cool picture with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards