Christian Weddings
Options

Monday QOTD

Fan of carving pumpkins? Any pictures from ones you have done in the past?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday QOTD

• Options

I never did any halloween stuff as a kid (my parents thought the whole thing was evil) so my then boyfriend, now fiance, showed me how to carve pumpkins in college.

my SIL did this one...

my fiance and i carved these

and i did this one!

• Options
    BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited September 2012
    I have no pics but I love doing them! FI and I live in a farm house in the middle of nowhere so I get to do a whole bunch if I want lol there's TONS of room and places to display them!
  • Options
    We love doing them. Growing up people would come from around the neighborhood to see our pumpkins. My dad would get really creative and make his own patterns. The one I really remember is one year of a presidential election my dad did the faces of the candidates!
  • Options
    I like it :) I do one every year! Here is one- it was dark so all you see is the face...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I actually really dislike carving pumpkins. Maybe because I'm horrible at it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    I have some on my FB but i'd have to save them to the computer first etc..We usually do that and then we go over to the local cornmaze where my FI and I met...
    Love is All You Need
  • Options
    Every year we have our nephews over for pizza and pumpkins.  They design the faces and we carve.  Then they get to take their pumpkin home.  The boys LOVE it.  I have pics somewhere at home. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards