Kentucky

Wedding Photographers--HELP!

I'm getting married in Hardin KY on Kentucky Lake. I'm needing a good photographer that is reasonably priced! Anyone know of any good ones?

Re: Wedding Photographers--HELP!

• edited December 2011
    By reasonably priced, do you mean cheap?  I have completely fallen in love with Shaun Ring photography, he isn't the cheapest.  But, you get what you pay for.  The wedding pictures are the most important thing for me with my wedding and I'm definitely using him.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
  • mphipps16mphipps16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Jeff Carty out of Paducah. I think his prices are very reasonable considering he signs a release so the pictures are yours!!! I have seen several weddings he has shot, and he does really good work!
  • edited December 2011
    James Byrd Photography from Louisville gives you a release for your pictures too. I thought it would save me money in the long run.

How much is your budget? Maybe you can find a student photographer or someone just starting out?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm actually getting married next October and know that wedding photographers are very expensive - I've actually done 50-75 weddings over the last several years and offer an all-inclusive rate to photograph your wedding and reception that includes a cd with all the rights to the prints - I'm happy to speak to you about your wedding photography and show you some sample photos if you are interested.  Just send me an email and we can talk.
    Kelly
  • edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for a photographer def check out www.nvisiblephoto.com! They take beautiful pictures that last a lifetime! :)
  • When is your wedding?? My father is a photographer, and he is reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards