August 2012 Weddings
Options

Invites are in

I just got a message at work that I have a pacakge.  This means that my wedding invitations have arrived!  I am stuck on a conference call and can't go get them for an hour.

I know it may seem a bit early to have ordered them  but I am going to Boston next week to visit with family and friends and wanted to show them my invitations.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Invites are in

• Options
    Its not too early I have mines in the closet already lol I just couldnt wait to get them...I can share your excitement
  • Options
    It isn't too early, I ordered mine over the weekend and can't WAIT for them to get in!! :)  It is a very exciting thing!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Updated with picture:

• Options
    I almost got those one's off vista print!
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Those are cute from Vista Print!!  I liked them but they didn't totally fit my theme..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes they are from VistaPrint :)    I think the total cost was about $20 including the living social deal I used for them.  

• Options
    We ordered our invites yesterday, hoping to pick them up next week.
  • Options
    I'm in the process of ordering mine now!  I can't wait to get them! I'm in love with them!

I'll probably sign off on the final proof next week and receive them a week or two later.

I love your invitation!  I like the graphic/vintage poster style you chose--I thought about doing something similar myself!

Photobucket

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards