Jewish Weddings
Options

Jewish Baby Board - Want to Help?

Hi ladies!

I e-mailed the Bump and asked if they could create a baby board for Jewish Parents (or parents-to-be), I mentioned: Right now we are using the Knot Jewish Wedding board as a catch all for Knot/Nest/Bump -- and it can get a little crowded.

This was their response:
Thanks so much for your board suggestion – we keep track of all of our board requests and when we have a substantial number of members expressing interest in a topic we can create the board.

So if you want a Jewish baby board/parent board... please contact community@thebump.com -- and let them know!

Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Jewish Baby Board - Want to Help?

• Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    will do, thanks shoshie!
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm not going to have children, but a Jewish Nest Board would be nice.
  • Options
    misabimisabi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking for a Jewish Nest board.  Anyone want to get on board with that?
  • Options
    ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go for it ladies!

I think it works the same way.
    Community@thenest.com

I tried for a while with no luck -- so we posted on here. The probblem is there aren't any cultural nest boards... but if enough people e-mail maybe they would!

I'd LOVE a Jewish Marrieds board.

Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MrsAJLMrsAJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll help! I would love a Jewish baby board.  I'll send my e-mail asap.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what they mean by substantial, but I've emailed them in the past and would be happy to do it again. I always hate infringing on this board, BUT it keeps me coming back to throw my old married lady 2 cents in from time to time.....
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    edited December 2011
    would any of you want me to set up a facebook group?
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_jewish-weddings_jewish-baby-board-want?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:399Discussion:1a99996c-fe75-4498-bb08-de99eda4c8d1Post:2d43accc-8a85-44a5-995e-78e89a25e0dd">Re: Jewish Baby Board - Want to Help?</a>:
    [QUOTE]would any of you want me to set up a facebook group?
    Posted by Rachiemoo[/QUOTE]

That would be so cool!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards