September 2012 Weddings

I found my perfect dress already!

So last week I went to one of the local wedding dress shops with the intention of just trying on different styles to see what would work best on my body type. I figured there is plenty of time to find a dress since the wedding is over a year a way. I tried on a few dresses and found that sweetheart necklines and ruching were my friends. I liked a lot of what I tried on, but there was one dress that I saw online and kept thinking about.
The consultant took me upstairs to the couture section - which I originally wanted to stay away from - and there it was! A Maggie Sottero gown - with the perfect amount of ruching, a unique style skirt and just enough bling.
I ended up ordering my dress that night after being convinced that if I am not 100% happy when the dress comes in, the store will put all of the money towards a different dress until I am satisfied.

I am now a Maggie bride. My style is Jenna and it is just perfect for me!!! Check it out on her website and let me know what you think!

Photobucket

Re: I found my perfect dress already!

• I'm a fan of almost any Maggie Sottero gown, and am actually thinking about getting Kendra. Jenna is gorgeous, great choice!
    The Happy Couple <3 <br/>
    Photobucket

"All began with love; all seeks to return to love. Love is the law, the teacher of wisdom, and the great revealer of mysteries." -Faery teaching

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Gorgeous choice! Congrats :)
  • Congrats! I have a Sottero and Midgley!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That dress is gorgeous! I have the dress in my mind as one that I would like to try on!! Congrats!!!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't think the store will have to worry about putting your money towards another dress...That dress is gorgeous!!!!!! Congrats!
    "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!" ~Anonymous~ "It is far better to be small and *Shine* than to be big and cast a Shadow!" ~Anonymous~
  • jrkjpfjrkjpf member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I had the same problem, and unfortunately, i opted not to buy it. I think about it pretty often, but there are similar dresses available.

Congrats on finding your dress so soon! That takes off some of your stress.

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. -Bob Marley

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards