October 2013 Weddings
Options

Introducing myself :)

Hi ladies! I just filled out the "Getting to know you" questionaire, but thought I would post here and say hi too. 

I used to be a June 2013 bride-to-be but our wedding had to be pushed back due to expecting our first child in a few months. We had everything sorted out before this but now that it's no longer a summer wedding we have started over. 

We have our venues booked, the dj, photographer, MUA/hair stylist, officiant, cake designer, tuxes, my dress, veil and shoes, and favors sorted out. I'm making a brooch bouquet and my goal is to have it done before November, though all of the brooches are currently sitting in a box collecting dust because I'm dreading putting it together. 

Looking forward to getting to know you all. :) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Introducing myself :)

• Options
    Oh, and our wedding date is October 18th, 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kg8807kg8807 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi! Congrats on the little addition to your family! At least you have everything ready now so you can enjoy being a new mommy for a little bit :)
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm definitely glad that we got as much done as we did before finding out I was pregnant. Took a LOT of stress off of both of us! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can only imagine. I have a 7 year old son and FI has a 4 year old son so our lives are hectic as well. Do you know what you're having?
  • Options
    We find out August 6th! I'm so excited!! :)  FI is hoping for a boy and I'm hoping for a girl, neither one of us have children and didn't think we could so this was a major blessing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!

Is you jack mixed with something? I have one that will be three in Oct, her name is Maggie. She is mixed with beagle and is about 35 lbs (she's got some belly pudge she needs to lose!).

• Options
    Roxy is a mix of Jack Russell and Chow...such an odd blend! She's a rescue and she found me about 2.5-3 years ago. She doesn't bark much or make any noises inside, but she has the funniest expressions on her face and makes it known what she wants. 

Maggie is adorable! I love the scruffy face. :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! My FI an I have been trying for YEARS lol we decided to just go ahead and get married before I turn 25 and get worried :-P

Welcome to the October board! If it makes you feel better about starting over, Fall is so much cooler than summer so your guests will appreciate that they aren't running in and out of the heat and you make up and hair will stay so much better since you wont be sweating all day long. Laughing

Congratulations again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards