New York-Long Island
Options

Photographers with a Low Budget

Hi Everyone,
My fiancé and I are on a tight budget and are having trouble finding a good photographer that doesn't cost $5000. I don't want to skimp on the photography since those will end up being our memories of that day. I would love some help if anyone can give some advise.

Re: Photographers with a Low Budget

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kimberly Salem is under 5k and local to the area
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Julian Ribinik is an excellent photographer and has great packages that start at about 3k, he will work with you to creat a package that's right for you. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had a friend  Use  MLG Photography   

I think out of Deer Park,,

this guy  does  excellent work.. and I think  he only chrged  around  $1500

she got an awesome photobook..

TONS of photos  on a USB  drive & DVD

and a Large  Canvas print of the best photo

she claimed the guy  was  Super professional

you should check  him out.

We are meeting with him next week to do  our  engagement photos   and  discuss our wedding.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thomas Paul. I'm getting photo and video for under $5! and in my opinion and from what I've read his work is awesome!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We couldnt be happier with our photographer. he was awesome! his packages start at 1500 and go to 4000  check him out. http://www.theredsweatshirt.com red sweatshirt photography. He is super nice and super talented! Tell him I sent you!
    Just Married Photo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gina Esposito!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.lisahancockweddings.com/

She's awesome - we just did our engagement photos (which come for free with the wedding package) and they came out beautifully - got about 150 photos, a bunch retouched, and a disk that we can print from on our own (no watermarks or anything).  The 8 hour photography package is $1750, including retouching and a photo book and a disk with all the images.  Plus, she's a cool person.  Based in NYC, but will travel for a small fee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards