Kentucky

e-pics

I'm still a long while out from the wedding, but on a break for school and in wedding planning/thinking/looking mode ;) haha.

We are getting married in early June 2011...I am wanting our wedding pictures outside, we have a family place that is over 100 acres and beautiful, and wanting my pictures done there. My cousin is doing the pictures. Now the question is...we are getting married in June, but we are also doing a photo book (of e-pics) for our guest book...so it needs to be a head of time so i can get that all together. jan-april its cold and not very pretty here in Kentucky....October is still warm and i was thinking then, but worried thats to far in advance. i know its not a huge deal when they are done..but im just iffy on it. Is October to early, if we are getting married in June? any suggestions

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: e-pics

• squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    October is fine.  We did ours in July 2009 for a May 2010 wedding.  They're typically taken closer to the engagement than the wedding, thus the name "engagement pictures."

But, there are some CUTE winter pictures.  Check out blogs of the photogs you like.  Mine just posted some awesome ones in coats and sweaters and such.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    Hey if it's your cousin, why not do some each season?  Some with snow, some with fall leaves, etc.  I think that would be great to have a variety of pics.
    GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards