Rhode Island

Rehersal Dinners

Hello ladies!
My future MIL wants to give us a rehersal dinner.  We wanted it at Pinelli's in Warwick but they were booked already for our October date.  Does anyone else have any suggestions for a good location.  We are looking to stay in Warwick and the immediate surrounding areas.  Let me know... Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rehersal Dinners

• edited December 2011
    Hi!  I'm not sure about the number of people or the budget, but some other places to consider might be:

1149 (warwick/EG)
    Twist (never been here, but heard good things)
    Spain Restaurant (Cranston)
    Meritage (in EG, never been here but also heard good things)

Also, I know it isn't really that close to Warwick, but we had ours at CAV Restaurant in the Jewelry District... and everyone raved.  We were really happy with our menu & how everything turned out.  I highly recommend them, Sylvia (owner) is wonderful.

Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    Good suggestions above. There is also Bistro 9...Their food is great, and it has a nice atmosphere.

They have some photos on their website: http://bistro9restaurant.com/Events.htm
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• KBinRIKBinRI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also in EG: La Masseria and I second Bistro 9; DH's cousin had her son's baptism party there and it was really good. 
    In Warwick near Goddard Park/EG line: Chianti's and Meritage
    On Warwick Ave: Sophia's Tuscan Grille (BYOB, too, so it saves some $)

Kristen and Bryan ~ 10-10-10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used 1149 and were very happy with them.  We wanted Meritage but they were already booked.  Both restaurants have great food.  The shower was at Chelo's on the water.  If your party is not too big, that is another good option. 
  • Emma428Emma428 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Remmington House in Warwick is amazing. Although I do love 1149, I have hosted 2 parties there and both times they have been unorganized and unprofessional. Also, my friend was to have her shower there and they double booked and gave her back her money and left her high and dry 17 days prior.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards