Virginia

Where to dress shop in Stafford or Richmond?

Hi everyone!

I've only been living in Virginia a short time, but I'm planning an Ohio wedding so I'm typically on that board. Anyways, I am planning on going dress shopping here in VA soon and was wondering where everyone would suggest to look. I live in the Hampton Roads area, but I'm looking for a dress store that would be in the Richmond area or possibly Stafford Virginia (I'm planning on meeting a friend that lives in Stafford so I'm going to drive up there for a day)? I've googled some places - found some in Richmond and one in Fredericksburg. I'd really like to check out a store that sells Maggie Sottero dresses (I've heard such good things about those dresses)... and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Thanks!

Re: Where to dress shop in Stafford or Richmond?

• ladybastladybast member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Tiffany bridal in Richmond. They are higher end than a David's Bridal but not outrageous.
    http://tiffanysbridal.com/
  • fireangel1015fireangel1015 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i thee wed is on layfette blvd in fredericksburg. They are great to work with especially since they are not a big time chain like davids bridal. They also carry alfred angelo dresses which are great in price or there is davids bridal in woodbridge and richmond and an alfred angelo store in richmond. hope this helps
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    If your are interested in Maggie dresses, I Thee Wed doesn't have a whole lot to look at right now.  I was just there this week, and the Maggie dresses were very few. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards