Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thirsty Thursday

13»

Re: Thirsty Thursday

• Options
    My co-worker is being really weird today. She's basically acting like I'm going to get fired. I'm not good at sales (I made it clear that I have zero sales experience when I interviewed) and I know they are frustrated with that because despite the fact that they say they don't care about sales, they do. But she keeps making little comments that make it seem like my boss has let her know he is more unhappy with my performance than he's told me in my monthly performance reviews with him. 

@jenjen047 - For awhile FI and I were sharing a car and I really didn't mind but I definitely wouldn't have wanted to spend so much time driving him to work on my long weekend!

• Options
    OITNB discussion - I'm glad I am not the only one not impressed with the latest season.  
  • Options
    jenna8984 said:

I have never seen OITNB.

H just asked if I want to go out to dinner (which never happens on a weeknight) and then my boss just said "hey I'm leaving if you want to leave early". Um YES. Red Robin in my face 2 hours sooner!!

Me either. Sometimes I think about getting into it but the premise doesn't really interest me.

• Options
    @bethsmiles ignore your coworker as best as you can.  And again, that place is toxic, the sooner you can get away, the better. 

@jenna8984 enjoy date night!!

• Options
    @speakeasy14 - You're right. I just need to tune out the negativity! 

@AlPacina - best.post.ever!

• Options
    @alpacina you definitely win the internet today!
  • Options
    AlPacina said:

@AlPacina - best.post.ever!

In other news, thanks to this gif I have discovered/defined a new body type..... which I personally have.

It is called "Woody-shaped" (to be lumped in with shapes named after fruit). You have a cylindrical yet squishy chest and midsection, no butt whatsoever, and scrawny little arms that could be ripped off no problem. To be honest, this discovery excites and mortifies me at the same time.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Heyyyy so def late to the party today but I spent basically 8hrs with my bridesmaid/bff T!! It's hilarious, we just fell into place as if we hadn't just not spent much time together in 2yrs {which other than my day i played hookey, that was last time I saw her}

We met up for coffee, then I had some dollarama stuff to pick up. We were suppose to get this lace thing on the outdoor archway BUT I got an email from the venue saying they had to toss it for earwigs :'(! So the girls are carrying red carnations, and I'm putting white streamers and red carnations on the arch. {I have white stargazer lily and red carnations}

Afterwards we went to HBC outlet and she got 2 pairs of shoes :') lmao Tried to go to my mum's but I forgot the key so we went to my place to cool down for a bit. Went for lunch, then my mum's place. Since I previously picked up her dress, she had to try it on. SUCCESS!!! IT FIT GREAT!!! I showed her my dress {I had her on facetime when I tried it on at salon with others}

Came back to my place, talked Younique {she sells it and since I'm selling it now, she was giving me tips} I showed her a bunch of vids and then we played with my makeup.

She just left and pretty soon Matt and I have to go see D about hair. He's getting his hair buzzed and I've got another hair trial, plus she's rebuzzed and colouring my undercut.

3 DAYSSSSSS!!!!

edit: forgot questions!

What are you thirsty for this morning?
    to see T!!

What will you be thirsty for tonight?
    to finish some ribbons on the flowers and just set up seating chart for others to see

How many drinks does it take of wine/beer/hard liquor before you start to feel drunk?
    Uhm I don't drink beer and can't drink red wine, depends on what it is. 4 Long Islands, and about 6 vodka-crans {actually that's probably changed since the meds I'm on fuck with my tolerance}

If you could send me all the wine, would you?
    You may not want alllll the wine @labro ;)
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    @KeptInStitches - congrats!!!!!!! Now you get all the wine!!!!

@alpacina - on fire yesterday!! You're hilarious.

@eilis1228 - 3 months!!!!!!! Also thanks for photog tip! Will def check it out. I love your cake topper, too!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards