Not Engaged Yet
Options

FRIDAY!

Happy Friday, people! 

Last night I spent an hour and a half at Urgent Care getting my butt inspected. I got bit by something (2 separate bites in the same area) Tuesday night after my run and it swelled and was really red but it didn't hurt or itch so I didn't think much of it. Yesterday morning it looked a little discolored, like a very faint bruise and when I got home from work, the whole area had bruised into purpley red and just didn't look good at all. So, apparently I got bit by a fucking spider and I am not pleased. I keep thinking I have bugs crawling on me. I do NOT do well with bugs and especially spiders. I would literally jump out of a moving vehicle to get away from one. SIGH. 

My weekend is going to be the best! I'm leaving work around noon and taking the train to @GoldenPenguin and then we're driving to @csousa1's house in MA. Tonight will be eating, drinking, Britney dance party in the living room. Tomorrow, we're spending the day in Salem which I'm excited about! I'm not sure what the plan is for tomorrow night but I know it'll be fun. Sunday, my train home is around 11:30 and I will cry. My IL's are coming over for football around 4 so as soon as I get home, I'll be on entertaining duty. I just hope I'm not hungover or they'll be getting a bag of chips and a jar of salsa and I'll be upstairs in my bed :::peace emoji:::: 

I hope everyone has a spectacular weekend! 

Re: FRIDAY!

• Options
    @Swazzle - I've had spider bites before... no fun.  Hope they heal up quickly!!

@southernpeach89 - Happy birthday!!!  I hope that Callie gets going before Tuesday, but if not, can't wait to see all the pictures of your beautiful daughter.

Today I have plans of... working until lunch, exercise, grocery shopping, cleaning out the fridge, cooking a Brazilian dinner, going on a coffee date with H, and watching the new Cinderella movie.  BIG PLANS YO.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @Swazzle Ugh that's awful- did they give you anything to put on the bites or no? How rude of that spider to be all up in yuor space like that. I am TERRIFIED of spiders too and I'm surprised I haven't got into a driving accident yet because of them.. :knocks on wood:

@untouchablets Have fun with your BF tomorrow!

@Southernpeach89 Aww that is SO SWEET of your husband :'(
    Glad that you finally know when Callie will be here by! This got me wondering what the longest a baby has ever decided to stay in the womb for and come out perfectly fine. My MIL says H was born like 3 weeks late and that was in the 80's, I wonder how long the used to let women go.
    ETA: Happy birthday!!

• Options
    edited September 2015
    I made myself go for a walk yesterday after work and listened to the first episode of the Undisclosed podcast at the suggestion of @eilis1228. I was kind of distracted and kept thinking I miss Serial- Sara Koenig's voice was so easy to listen to lol. I'll listen to more Undisclosed when I have to walk alone. 
    So I decided I'm going to start using My Fitness Pal again so I can track my calories and lose a few pounds. I weighed myself this morning so I can start tracking my weight and I was SO disappointed. I thought that I'd probably only gained 1-2 pounds. More like 6-7 since I last weighed myself a few months ago :(  No wonder why all my pants and short- even PJ bottoms are tight. I haven't seen that number on the scale in a really long time and I just feel pretty depressed right now. A few years ago I was at my heaviest and it took a long time to lose weight and then I was finally happy with my self again. I've let myself get so close to that heavier weight again and it just sucks. 

• Options
    @untouchablets - I didn't get to watch any shows last night but I might try while I'm at work right now because it's so dead. Have fun at the concert tomorrow night! 

@southernpeach89 - Omg your H is the sweetest! Callie is going to be here within the next FOUR days! HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS <3

@CocoBellaF - I think I heard good things about the new Cinderella but I haven't seen it. Enjoy your early Friday!

@lavenderfields13 - That's all I keep thinking, that at some point, there was a fucking spider ON my body and it decided to stick its fangs into my ass. RUDE. I really loved Undisclosed because of the information they shared but the one woman's voice drove me nuts. It sucks to see that we've gained more than we expected BUT you can't change the past, only what you do today and going forward so put it behind you. I'm in exactly the same boat with getting back to my heaviest weight except mine was more like 20 pounds. Just keep a positive attitude and remember that every day is a new day! 

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 I've heard of letting mom's go all the way to 42 weeks but not any longer. My doctor told me 41 weeks is her max on letting her patients go over due just for the safety of the baby because the fluid is getting low and placenta are probably getting to be useless. 

In the days of when there weren't any ultrasounds I'm sure doctors would let women go much longer...which is scary.
  • Options
    I keep posting and then forget I wanted to type more!

Before I realized how much I weighed my plan today was to relax after work and order a pizza like usual unless my friend wanted to walk. Not sure what I'll do now if she's not around.
    Tomorrow I'm going to see my grandma and help her find some stuff in her storage unit. She sold her house last fall and then put all her stuff in storage and moved in with my aunt while she was waiting on an apartment. She's in her apartment now and couldn't find a lot of the stuff she needs in storage. So we'll do that and go out to lunch. Sunday will be grocery shopping and probably sitting on the couch reading while H watched football all.day.long. Ugh

Does anyone use a HRM that doesn't have a strap? I had a Polar with a strap which was really annoying and it didn't last very long. I want a new one so I can count the calories I burn during exercise. 

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 I've heard of letting mom's go all the way to 42 weeks but not any longer. My doctor told me 41 weeks is her max on letting her patients go over due just for the safety of the baby because the fluid is getting low and placenta are probably getting to be useless. 

In the days of when there weren't any ultrasounds I'm sure doctors would let women go much longer...which is scary.
    Oh ok I didn't realize any of that stuff about fluid getting low. I sometimes wonder if H really was 3 weeks overdue because my MIL tends to exaggerate a bit.

• Options
    @southernpeach89 HAPPY BIRTHDAY and almost birthday to Callie!

@swazzle aw man I was hoping you had watched so we could discuss!

@buddysmom80 scandal is by far the most dramatic show lol without greys which has been my longtime fave scandal would be my number 1!
  • Options
    @buddysmom80 - Scandal is the shit. You should also watch How to Get Away with Murder. This is only the 2nd season so catching up will be easy! 

• Options
    @buddysmom80 Wow! I bet your mom was beyond ready to have you here! You were just like Callie, you were nice and comfy where you were. I was 2 days late I think but if it were up to me I would want to stay in there too, you basically get everything you need lol.
  • Options
    @buddysmom80 Wow! I bet your mom was beyond ready to have you here! You were just like Callie, you were nice and comfy where you were. I was 2 days late I think but if it were up to me I would want to stay in there too, you basically get everything you need lol.

My mom HATED being pregnant so she was miserable, she said she walked miles to try to induce labor. Her water didn't break until they were wheeling her to the OR for her c-section. She asked if she could go natural and they told her no since they booked OR time for her and everything was ready to go. I guess I was a lazy baby, but you're right you don't have to adult or anything in there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - Nope, she said she's see a ton of spider bites over the last week or so too which is weird. I'm actually not really in any pain, only if I touch the area thankfully! Yay for almost being done with construction!!!!! 

• Options
    @buddysmom80 Happy birthday to your husband! Enjoy your manicure and pedicure this weekend!

• Options
    @beachyone15 Yum sourdough bread! I could live on bread I love it so much. 

• Options
    @minskat30 - Mmmm chicken masala. I want that! I'm super excited for the weekend but part of me is bummed that I won't make it to yoga tomorrow morning :(

@beachyone15 - Holy gorgeous sig pic! 

• Options
    @beachyone15 Yum sourdough bread! I could live on bread I love it so much. 

All of this. Forever and ever.

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 - ME TOO. Extra butter please.

@swazzle - Thank you! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @beachyone15 - I'm marinating some flank steak in olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin, cilantro and we're going to grill it.  I'm also making collard greens and coconut milk rice and some fried plantains with cinnamon.  YUM!
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 - ME TOO. Extra butter please.

@swazzle - Thank you! :)
    YES!
    And I wonder why I can't manage my weight lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards